JOY CHAIN C.C. has its Head Office in Germiston with Factory Facilities in Pretoria, South Africa. We market and supply all types of Conveyor Chain, Bucket Elevator Chain, Sprockets, Buckets and Slats.
It is with total commitment and dedication to quality that we at JOY CHAIN have implemented a management policy that complies with ISO 9001:2008. JOY CHAIN leadership ensures that this policy is understood, implemented and maintained throughout the company.
In fulfillment of our policy, we ensure that a high quality service is supplied in full compliance with the quality and performance requirements of our customers. We endeavour to understand current and future customer’s needs and strive to exceed our customers’ expectations and thus ensure reliable product quality and customer satisfaction.
We apply 8 management principals as identified by the ISO standards writing committee and listed in Section QM 008 of the JOY CHAIN quality manual, to achieve the following objectives:
- Maximum customer satisfaction.
- Adherence to our quality Management System ensuring that we constantly achieve required quality and performance criteria.
- The development and harnessing of the abilities of all our employees to attain maximum benefits for all stakeholders.
- Fostering an environment of continuous review and improvement of our Quality Management System, ensuring a sustained competitive advantage of JOY CHAIN.
- Creating value through mutually beneficial interdependent relationships for our internal stake holders and our customers.
The above mentioned objectives are measured and reviewed against the set targets of the organization objectives (QM 003/1) on a once yearly (Management review) basis to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.
We expect that every employee understands the quality policy and are enabled and empowered to contribute in attaining the objectives contained in this policy.